Monday, January 21, 2013

Basher's Presidents

Basher's Presidents is an iOS app I had the pleasure of coming across today.  This is a super fun educational app for learning all about the US Presidents.  In this interactive app students can view a flipcard on each president which explains a little bit about the president as well as one quirky fact.  Users can also partake in a timed game in placing the presidents in the correct order.  Other nice features is the ability to vote on your favorite president and order a book on the US Presidents.

I highly recommend checking out Basher's Presidents by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Educational iOS Apps click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Educational iOS Apps click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!